Frugal Froggie's Reviews
Frugal Froggie has compiled a list of products, books, etc that have been helpful in frugal living. I hope you find these products as useful as I have. If you click on the links that are with the reviews and purchase the product, I am paid a small commission. Sometimes I paid for my reviews by either products or compensation but it does not impact my opinion. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't lose touch with Frugal Froggie and living frugally. Have a HOPtastic day!!!
Bon Appetit Artisan Frozen Pizza
Jul. 20, 2015
I received a coupon that partially covered the cost of the Bon Appetit pizza as a BzzAgent for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own.
Pizza is a something we enjoy as a family. We probably eat pizza at least once a week. It is a special night that I get to enjoy with my boys. Pick up a movie and eat some pizza. To keep things from getting boring, we like to change up what pizza we get and from where we get it. So I was excited to try Bon Appetit pizza.
Since my kids are younger, they don't quite appreciate more than a cheese or pepperoni pizza. I used my coupon to purchase the Pepperoni and Pesto pizza. This was a nice treat for mom to try something different. Also, I picked up a bottle of moscato wine to drink with the pizza. Because it is a thin crust pizza, I felt wine would be a better choice than a heavy beer.
The toppings were spread over the pizza so each bite was flavorful. So I was enjoying either pepperoni or pesto with each bite which was nice. And then of course I enjoyed the thin crust. And then washed it down with my moscato wine.
Overall I really enjoyed the pizza. And unfortunately since my husband got home late, then mowed the lawn, he enjoyed it later in the evening. But I would recommend the pizza as a nice change from a regular tired frozen pizza. Here are the flavors that are offered from Bon Appetit.
Gourmet flavors abound! Bon Appétit™ pizzas are sure to excite any palate
- Mozzarella and Pesto: features a tangy basil pesto, sliced mozzarella and cherry tomatoes
- Spinaci: a mouthwatering combination of mozzarella, Asiago and Parmesan cheese, spinach and a flavorful garlic sauce
- Pepperoni and Pesto: a bold combination of pepperoni, flavorful basil pesto and a zesty herb blend, along with Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan cheese
- Roasted Vegetable: fire-roasted tomatoes, red onion and red, green and yellow bell peppers paired with a delicious blend of mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheeses
- Trio Bacon: a decadent combination of Canadian bacon, traditional bacon and Italian Pancetta, caramelized sweet onions and mozzarella cheese
If you would like to try Bon Appetit, here is a coupon for you to use to save $1.00.
Which flavor are you excited to try? Have a HOPtastic day!!
comments powered by